Sunday, October 2, 2011

Forest Watercolor finished!


After many months, the Forest Watercolor is Finished!
Without further adieu:

"Forest, Full Spectrum", Watercolor, 60"x40", Marjorie Glick, 2011


After all is said and done, I want to let the painting speak for itself. Every painting I do has special meaning for me, but at the same time, I just want to put this out into the world and leave you the viewer, to have your own  experience of the painting. I hope to exhibit this painting in the coming year- I'll keep you posted as to where that will be. There is big difference between seeing a painting in person in its true size as opposed to on the web. 








4 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially admire the way you have so successfully captured the dappled quality of the light in the forest... this is a magnificent painting; I look forward to seeing it 'in person.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith,
    Thanks for your kind words, As soon as I know, I'll let you know when/ where the Forest Watercolor will be on exhibit.
    Best,
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,
    Thanks for posting and thanks for the compliment!
    Best regards,
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete