Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Recent Watercolors from Stonington, ME

Here are some recent watercolors from a series I'm working on called The  Coastal Maine Landscape which I plan to exhibit somewhere in Maine at a future time. Does any one out there have any recommendations of a gallery that would be interested? These were all painted in the Stonington/ Deer Isle Area where I spend a part of every summer. The series is composed of these smaller watercolors as well as  several large scale works which you can view on my website:
 http://www.marjorieglick.com 



Yacht Club, Perfect Symmetry, Watercolor, 15"X 22"  2010

The Way Home from Allison's, Watercolor 22"x15", Marjorie Glick

Stonington Rooftops, Watercolor, 22" X15", 2010, Marjorie Glick

Stacked Boxes Study, Watercolor, 11"x15" Marjorie Glick


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marjorie,

    Gosh...wonderful work. Thank you for including me in the new blog. Your color mixing at DeCordova classes provided the ground for my own watercolors.

    I know of a gallery on Monhegan Island, Maine, called the Lupine Gallery. They may be exclusive to artists with a Monhegan connection; I'm not quite sure of that but it's worth a try.


    Best wishes, Barbara Lindstrom

    ReplyDelete